5th World Congress on Advanced Clinical Trials and Clinical Research, (Clinical Trials Congress 2018) scheduled to be held during May 14-15, 2018 at Singapore. This Clinical Trials Congress hosts a wide range of Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Symposia, Workshops, Exhibitions and Career development programs. It strives to bring all the Researchers, Students and Business people under one roof to share their ideas and conduct a collaborated research.
ConferenceSeries.com hosts 3000+ Global Events that includes over 1000+ International Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+Workshops and preconference workshops on diverse Medical, Pharmaceutical, Clinical, Engineering, Science, Technology, Business and Management fields. Over 25 Million visitors flock to our websites to observe the attest developments in these fields.
Clinical Trials Congress is one of the well-established conference among Pharmaceutical Conferences organized by Conference Series Ltd.
Why to Attend???
Clinical Trials Congress 2018 Conference is a multidisciplinary program with broad participation with members from around the globe focused on learning about clinical research and its advances. The program focuses on key issues and opportunities in the clinical trial industry, including patient recruitment, site selection, data integration, existing data sources, mobile tech, project management, outsourcing, vendor management, budgeting and contracting, quality (QbD) in trial conduct, risk-based monitoring, Bioinformatics in clinical research and trials, Nano technology in clinical trials, Entrepreneurs investment meet, Post marketing surveillance and clinical auditing. This is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from Clinical Trials community which includes academia, clinical research entities, medical groups, related associations, societies, government agencies, pharmaceutical, biomedical device industries and many business groups.
Clinical Trials Congress 2018 will discuss various disciplines involved in the pre-clinical research, conduct of clinical trials; it will educate health care researchers about design, operation, organizing, research computing, regulatory aspects and reporting of clinical trials. It promotes better understanding by the general public about the importance of clinical trials in prevention, diagnosis, Ethics related with the clinical trials and treatment of disease. This conference conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new clinical research developments, and receive name recognition at this 2-days event. World renowned speakers and the most recent techniques, developments, the newest updates in Clinical Research are hallmarks of this conference. And also we try to encourage the budding researchers by felicitating them with attractive prizes
Who should attend and Who You’ll Meet
Directors/Senior Directors/Executive Directors and Vice Presidents/Senior Vice Presidents/Executive Vice Presidents and Heads/Leaders/Partners of
- CROs and CMOs
- Clinical Research Sites
- Pharma/Biotech and Medical Device industries
- Hospitals, Associations
- Clinical research institutes
Medical Directors, Principal Investigators, Methodologists, and other clinical research professionals along with Academicians: University Faculties like Directors, Senior Professors/Assistant Professors/ Associate Professor, Research Scholars, scientists who are related to clinical and medical research.
Clinical/Pharmaceutical and biotech industry professionals with responsibilities in:
- Clinical Research & Development
- Clinical Bioinformatics
- Clinical Nanotechnology
- Clinical Design/ Protocol Design/ Clinical Strategy
- Global Clinical Operations/ Clinical Outsourcing
- Biostatistics/Data management
- Patient Recruitment/Enrollment
- Clinical Trial Management/Clinical Trial Supplies
- Regulatory Affairs
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Clinical Trials Conducts
- Innovations in Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trial Site Management
- Clinical and Medical Case Reports
- Patient Centric Clinical Trias
- Clinical Data Management
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
- Globalization of Clinical Trials
- In Silico Clinical Trials
- Risk assessment and management in clinical trials (QRM)
- CRO (Contract Research Organization) Clinical Trials
- Outsourcing and Collaborative Research in Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research On Different Diseases
- Ethics in Clinical Trials
- Bioinformatics in Clinical Research
- Nanotechnology in Clinical Trials
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- Post Marketing Surveillance
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Meetings International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.